Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1890251251 - on hold for over one hour!

Options
  • 04-04-2016 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

This is the second call I've made to 1890251251 today. The first call when 'answered' cut me off. I'm now on hold 62 minutes on the second call. After the elevator music finished (about 31 minutes into the call) the sound I heard was of a phone ringing. Great I thought. But now at 62 minutes it is still ringing! Please answer the phone - I need to talk to someone!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon P38Man, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We are aware that our customer service team are experiencing a high volume of calls. Please be assured that our customer service representatives are working as quickly and efficiently as possible to answer all calls. 

If your query is of a general nature, we would be more than happy to help you here. Alternatively, if you are registered for 365Online you can send a secure message via the Online Service desk and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. 

Thanks again and we will forward your feedback to our Credit Card team. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 44 P38Man

I ended up having to go through Banking 365 customer service to be transferred to an extension in credit card services. Needless to say I am most dissatisfied at the telephone service through 1890251251 - I had to hang up after waiting 74 minutes. A quick look around Boards, and your own Twitter page shows that I'm not the only one who is experiencing unanswered phone calls. I will be changing banks as soon as I can arrange to reschedule direct debits etc. Appalling service.
    Good Afternoon P38Man, 

We are aware that our customer service team are experiencing a high volume of calls. Please be assured that our customer service representatives are working as quickly and efficiently as possible to answer all calls. 

If your query is of a general nature, we would be more than happy to help you here. Alternatively, if you are registered for 365Online you can send a secure message via the Online Service desk and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. 

Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

P38Man wrote: »
    This is the second call I've made to 1890251251 today. The first call when 'answered' cut me off. I'm now on hold 62 minutes on the second call. After the elevator music finished (about 31 minutes into the call) the sound I heard was of a phone ringing. Great I thought. But now at 62 minutes it is still ringing! Please answer the phone - I need to talk to someone!

If I was you I'd find the alternative number, 1890 numbers aren't included in any free minutes and you'll be in for a whopper bill to boot for an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

056 [font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]7757747 seems to be the number to call from abroad.[/font]

I ended up having to go through Banking 365 customer service to be transferred to an extension in credit card services. Needless to say I am most dissatisfied at the telephone service through 1890251251 - I had to hang up after waiting 74 minutes. A quick look around Boards, and your own Twitter page shows that I'm not the only one who is experiencing unanswered phone calls. I will be changing banks as soon as I can arrange to reschedule direct debits etc. Appalling service.
    Good Afternoon P38Man, 

Elaine
    Good Afternoon P38Man, 

Again, we apologies for the hold time you experienced. 

If you are not registered for 365Online and still require service on your account, please PM us with your name, contact number and branch name and we'll be happy to organise this for you. 

Elaine 

• Advertisement

Good Afternoon P38Man, 

Elaine
    Good Afternoon P38Man, 

If you are not registered for 365Online and still require service on your account, please PM us with your name, contact number and branch name and we'll be happy to organise this for you. 

Elaine 
    PM Sent

Good Afternoon P38Man, 

Elaine
    Good Afternoon P38Man, 

Elaine 
    PM Sent
    Thanks P38Man, 

I'll respond to you now in a moment.

Elaine 

Good Afternoon P38Man, 

Elaine
    Good Afternoon P38Man, 

Elaine 
    PM Sent
    Thanks P38Man, 

I'll respond to you now in a moment.

Elaine 
    I saw that thanks - replied

Advertisement