Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ceX - Grand Parade

Options
  • 04-04-2016 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Have any of you bought phones from this place? I didn't even know it existed until this weekend. I'm looking into buying a second hand phone at the moment.

Anyone recommend this place?

TIA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

They offer a 12 month guarantee on most things so you can't go too far wrong with them I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

gimmick wrote: »
    They offer a 12 month guarantee on most things so you can't go too far wrong with them I'd say.

Bought a Galaxy Ace 2 off em for the wife over a year ago. Still going strong (after numerous drops!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 aidoatesa

I saw a nice looking chromebook in their window last year. Lucky then I continued on to Argos where I found the same but new model going for 20euro cheaper :) Never bothered to step inside the doors since, so I've not much to say about the place, just do a quick shop around for similar products I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I've often felt their prices for phones are high. I've only ever bought a few xBox games from them, no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

bought an iphone of the same store but the douglas branch over Christmas, no problems with them at all, great knowledgeable staff if not a little socially awkward but techy, good advice and the phone works perfectly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

great knowledgeable staff if not a little socially awkward but techy

is there any other type of techy? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

is there any other type of techy? ;)

yes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

yes :D

The ones without self awareness?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Nebaw

I've never gotten a phone but I've bought other electronics and games and they've all worked perfect and still do.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭emeo

I have found they offer decent prices when buying things too, sold a Samsung phone recently, and they gave me 30 euro over the displayed buying price as it was in good condition...Not bad for a 3 year old phone

• Advertisement
Advertisement