Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warmup routines

Options
  • 04-04-2016 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,705 ✭✭✭✭

Steph Curry's warmup routine.

Didn't want this to get lost in the NBA General thread :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

K.O.Kiki wrote: »

Steph Curry's warmup routine.

Didn't want this to get lost in the NBA General thread :)

Thanks for posting that. I've watched that in the flesh more than once; it's something I've commented on before on the main thread as something that you must do if you're going to a GS game. It's fascinating if you're a nerd of the game (I am) and even if you're not. It's something I've always done with guys I've really wanted to see in the flesh as to me you see a deeper level of some aspects of a guy's skill set that you may not see in games. What separates Curry from anyone I've seen previously is the combination of handles and shooting ability, and also the crowd he draws. Often I'd be the first fan in the arena watching stuff like this, with Curry there's literally thousands of people there to watch the guy warm up.

I remember years ago going to a Bulls game to see Toni Kukoc warm up (yes, Kukoc, not his more illustrious team mates). Got there crazy early. Security guard asked me did I not know the game wasn't for another 2 hours. I said I did but I was there to watch the warm ups. I got a response I can't type here! Kukoc was out at least 45 mins before anyone else btw.

Advertisement