Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer for photos for home

Options
  • 04-04-2016 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking to get a printer for home use, mainly photos of family, A4 max but the majority would be 5" by 7" or even 4" by 6". Quality doesn't have to be excellent, I plan to update the photos regularly with snapshots of family, events etc. and put them around the house. Wouldn't be printing off 100's each month, the 'occasional use', a few each week MAX but the odd time would print off more if there was an occasion & wanted photos for extended family

Ease of use, WiFi printing & not expensive printing costs would be what I want. I know it can be cheaper to order online/I store but I want convenience of on the fly printing. So any recommendations please? Budget - could stretch to €200 but if I can get something decent for half that I'd prefer it.

I know cheaper printers normally have higher printing costs,I should go for inkjet & non-official refills can be bought less expensive online but beyond that looking for advice.

From a quick browse the following got recommended from various sites/best budget printer articles:
    HP-ENVY-120-e-All-in-One
    Canon-Pixma-MG-6650
    Epson-XP-950

All very cheap, I'm willing to spend more if it means cheaper printing cost & cheaper ink replacement.

Thanks,
    Pa

p.s. I had originally posted in photography forum but hope to get more replies here.

Comments

Advertisement