Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bet365 in play bet offer

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,558 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

no bother! and sure you can reimburse us after if it doesn't come in....right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Lamposts wrote: »
    Hi LADS, thanks for getting me wet. How about we pretend the offer is there and we all bet 50 on BTTS in the FH? It'll be some laugh.

When you're too hungover and forget to do this.... I HATE LIFE. DAMMIT.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Just got an email off sky bet place a bet up to the value of 25pounds on the Swansea Chelsea game pre game ,get a risk free 25 bet if your Inplay loses refund , minimum odds pre games 1/5 though. Offer could be there for anyone on here who uses them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Why must you tease me so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

9784395311c1c1ad7980c7e12b6e9f8c.png
    Barcelona v Man City In-Play Bet Offer

Barcelona take on Man City in the Champions League on Wednesday 19th October – and we’ve got a fantastic In-Play bet offer to add to the excitement.
    Place a pre-match bet on the Barcelona v Man City game and we’ll give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.
    To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off then, once the game starts, place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max refund €50*).
    Where more than one In-Play selection is placed on the same bet slip, the risk free bet will be deemed to be the one which is first on the bet slip. All bets must be paid for and placed in the usual way and any bets that are fully or partly Cashed Out are excluded from this offer.
    As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Match Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.
    With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic In-Play bet offer, you can get great value on your Soccer betting at bet365.

Wednesday.
    Not the worst match to have it on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

Btts fh is as low as I've seen it at just 5/2 which is understandable given the two teams. It's a case of waiting for odds to improve if you go with that. On the plus side if you go over 0.5 goals with your €50 pre game, then it only takes about €2.50 to cover that bet, giving you a free shot at the in play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Great to see the offer back, roll on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    Great to see the offer back, roll on Wednesday.

ABOUT DAMN TIME! BTTS FH PLZ.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Barca have looked pretty shaky so far this season, and I really fancy Pep's Man City to do them in @11/2, just based on value alone. I'd imagine that'd shorten to something like 9/2 when in-play, though.

Barca have looked pretty shaky so far this season, and I really fancy Pep's Man City to do them in @11/2, just based on value alone. I'd imagine that'd shorten to something like 9/2 when in-play, though.

City haven't exactly looked brilliant themselves.11/2 is a big price but I think it's justified.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

Sorry for being an idiot but obv here the play is to put 50 on a very likely occcurance like over 1.5g

Then speculate a bit with the in play bet such as city win btts..

Haven't done a bet like this before and my head is fried from work just want tonne certain.

Thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,338 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

unplayable wrote: »
    Sorry for being an idiot but obv here the play is to put 50 on a very likely occcurance like over 1.5g

Then speculate a bit with the in play bet such as city win btts..

Haven't done a bet like this before and my head is fried from work just want tonne certain.

Thanks

Pregame over 0.5 goals. Something that is nearly certain of coming in , you are not trying to make money on the pre game bet.
    In play, btts first half after 10 -15 mins is a favourite option.
    I will be trying Barca win btts after about 15-20 if still scoreless, should be in the region of 5/2 , 3/1 or it there is a goal, I will go with another goal to be scored after the 85 th min.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Thinking of aguero 7/4 score anytime, as the odds on my usual bets are pathetic (perhaps understandably, but I get wary when something is a 'sure thing').
    For the poster talking about backing city, maybe city and btts 15/2, city & over 3.5 14/1, city over 1.5 goals 7/4 or city over 2.5 goals 7/1. If I fancied city I think city win and o3.5 at 14/1 would be the bet, handy €700 lift!!

inforfun wrote: »
    Not the worst match to have it on.

On 2nd thought....

c57a03164f2c6feb4e8c677cb1572382.png

Not exactly the flood of goals you would imagine when these 2 line up.
    Granted, the 4 last ones they played were knock out stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭JamesFitz

Thoughts so lads? This looks a tough one to call for the offer.

Was thinking KdB anytime but his price is a bit too short for my liking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Anyone know if you can use the draw no bet market with this? For example, back Barcelona DNB before the match, then back City in-play essentially eliminating the possibility of losing money? I know the profit wouldn't be massive if Barca won, would still get 6's or 7's on City from doing this and it's completely risk free.

Anything you can pick before kick off is game on.
    Just not every market available before kick off will be available in play.

inforfun wrote: »
    Anything you can pick before kick off is game on.
    Just not every market available before kick off will be available in play.

So they've no problem with people guaranteeing profit of some sort for themselves?

thelad95 wrote: »
    So they've no problem with people guaranteeing profit of some sort for themselves?

They say they can withdraw the offer if customers abuse it but I doubt they bother.
    Plenty here have done bets to guarantee a return without problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yep, I have done a BTTS FH No/Yes combo many times without issue

yabadabado wrote: »
    They say they can withdraw the offer if customers abuse it but I doubt they bother.
    Plenty here have done bets to guarantee a return without problems.

I think the reason they keep doing is because so many people are greedy and will try and hit the jackpot with the risk free bet so for every person who guarantees a profit, there will be 5 who back City to win both halves or something.

I think the reason they keep doing is because so many people are greedy and will try and hit the jackpot with the risk free bet so for every person who guarantees a profit, there will be 5 who back City to win both halves or something.

That and there's those who forget to withdraw their winnings immediately (been guilty of that on more than one occasion:o)

I see the U21 game ended 1-0 to Barce courtesy of an 86th min winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Can you place the in-play bet before the game kicks off or do you have to wait for the game to be on? I always wait for the game to kick off and the odds instantly drop on some bets once it does

Can you place the in-play bet before the game kicks off or do you have to wait for the game to be on? I always wait for the game to kick off and the odds instantly drop on some bets once it does

Clue is in the name my friend

Err...its called an 'in play' bet...

Bucking the trend here, going under 6.5 gls pre-game, under 0.5 fh gls in play at 3.75

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Clue is in the name my friend
    retalivity wrote: »
    Err...its called an 'in play' bet...

Bucking the trend here, going under 6.5 gls pre-game, under 0.5 fh gls in play at 3.75

The in-play pops up about 10 minutes before the game kicks off... Hence the question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

The in-play pops up about 10 minutes before the game kicks off... Hence the question.

Once the ball is kicked at KO I always do to be safe.

On Most goals 2nd half 1.95 pre game

will take BTTS FH after around 5-10mins.

yeah, definitely not worth chancing it in advance of actual kick off, bookies are generally sticklers for rules in these instances.
    On a related note 365 used to have awful problems with the site when they started these offers and the site would be down for the long periods due to the volume of people trying to place the bets, I couldn't get my in-running bet on for one game until late, and had talked to customer service in advance of getting the bet on, but they were of the opinion, that even though they acknowledged the issues people were having, the in-running bet had to be placed on the game in question (Italy v Eng Euro 2012 iirc) and couldn't be carried over. Thankfully, those issues haven't reappeared for the last couple of years.

No Aguero and btts fh has jumped out to 3/1.

• Advertisement

BTTS FH for me in play

Torn between barce w btts at 15/8 and Barce over 3.5 at 4/1, went for the latter, don't really expect anything other than a refund!
    Hopefully we get a goal anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

Got @3 on Barca win btts so just took it.

On over 0.5 goals pre game

Think 3-1 is final score

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Took under 0.5 goals @ 14/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

365 won't be happy with messi fgs! well done winners

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭hellfish08

On 3-1 correct score @ 11/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

My traditional pre game over 0.5 in thanks to City's defence going into slow motion.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,338 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Was taking Barca win btts when they scored. So annoying. Just took Barca over 3.5 at 3/1 instead of late goal. City look a little toothless without Augero.

Very disappointing this from City, you are right, they are toothless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Was between Piqué anytime @15.00 and Rakitic anytime @6.50 for the in play bet for me.

Gone with Piqué anytime @15.00

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Was between Piqué anytime @15.00 and Rakitic anytime @6.50 for the in play bet for me.

Gone with Piqué anytime @15.00

Ah here... Come out of it! Subbed!

Stones should have made a lot of people money there!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

In play is over 4.5 cards :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭SheldonC17

Took the BTTS FH @ 9s.. thought it was in 30 seconds later with gundagon ðŸ˜

Took over 10 corners at 7/1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Took over 10 corners at 7/1

Me too but only got it 4/1

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Was taking Barca win btts when they scored. So annoying. Just took Barca over 3.5 at 3/1 instead of late goal. City look a little toothless without Augero.

That's the fastest I've ever gone from cursing a player to cheering him.
    Thank you Neymar !!!

Barca fair killed that game for the last 25 mins. Bet hadn't a chance after the 3rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Daniel2590

22907b12e96b47d702f09ad1ad433b8e.png

Had Barcelona win pregame then did over 3.5 goals for them inplay, nearly died when Neymar missed the penalty :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Pre game wins !

Took KDB AT inside , no dice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement