Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bet365 in play bet offer

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Over 0.5 goals pre game in. Now the fun and waiting game game begins......btts 1st half maybe now....or old reliable corners.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Over 2.5 fh goals @ 9/2 for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Real 2nd goal before 30 mins 7s

What a waste...

The corner line coming down nicely here. Could be a bet on it soon....game needs to be chased the longer this goes on.

Athletico coming back into it slightly but nothing going forward. Btts 1st half is 7/1....

On over 9 corners. 5/1. Too good to turn down. The game will open up further as AM chase it more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Backed BTTS 1st half at 7/1 just before madrid scored. Sadly Athletico are shyte :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

Both teams not to score 3/4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Went for over 9 corners pre game and done btts in 2ND half in play at 3/1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Atletico to win @17.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

atleti having a real go. can't be missing penalties though - it's criminal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Saul to score next @20/1

Don't think many will make money out of this game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

Austria! wrote: »
    Atletico to win @17.

I really hope this comes in for you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Well balls to bet365 and their offers ... again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Don't think many will make money out of this game.

A BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD NIGHT. Should have backed the 1-1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Meh.

Pre game won:

16c16a8d00d8ea16bbe62dfe86258b20.png

Free one could/should have won

1603316d0c5f317380ed7a901149868f.png

And this is a pity

4859c8d8776fe6a9fdbfaf007dc01f2c.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

i ended up arbing, won 20 quid.
    nothing took my fancy at all in that match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

These offers are starting to follow a familiar pattern

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Did anyone make money from this tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Shanee. wrote: »

I lucked out and backed the draw before Athletico scored @ 4/1 then cashed out just before the final whistle as I panicked a little during a Real Madrid attack.

I think it's the first time I've won an in play bet. I was torn between the draw or Rolando to score, so at least I guessed the right coin flip.

I had under 5.5 goals as my pre match qualifier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,274 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Shanee. wrote: »

I did. Happy with my nights work.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Melty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

I didn't get an email about it this time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

email normally comes a while after the offer is up on site

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Julie M This offer is not available to customers residing in the Republic of Ireland. There may be other offers on other games that you may be able to participate in, but not this one, I am sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Julie M This offer is not available to customers residing in the Republic of Ireland. There may be other offers on other games that you may be able to participate in, but not this one, I am sorry.

"11. This offer is only available to customers residing in Great Britain and Republic of Ireland."

"11. This offer is only available to customers residing in Great Britain and Republic of Ireland."

Not coming up when I log in to my account. And enquired via live chat and got that reply. Will check again before kick off on Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I'm thinking of going for England & BTTS as my in-play bet, due to England's leaky defence, and probably <5.5 or <6.5 goals as my qualifier.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭ballyargus

I'm thinking of going for England & BTTS as my in-play bet, due to England's leaky defence, and probably <5.5 or <6.5 goals as my qualifier.

Funny, I'm tempted by England being a damp squib and leaving themselves a job with Russia BTTs at 10/1.

I don't think it's what will happen but I think it's value.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Melty

Oops looks like the terms say: 11. This offer is only available to customers residing in Great Britain. My mistake

I don't see the offer on my page either come to that

Will we get one for Ireland??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Feck it anyway

ballyargus wrote: »
    Will we get one for Ireland??

Not having a go at you but do you think someone on this forum here is working for bet365?
    Because only they can answer that.

Can speculate about it so there we go... if the England match offer indeed is only for UK customers, i could see an Irish customers only one for the Ireland match.

Which leaves me, as a Dutch customer, for the offer for the Holland match.
    Oh...wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Melty wrote: »
    Oops looks like the terms say: 11. This offer is only available to customers residing in Great Britain. My mistake

When I click into it this morning I see:

pXJmjz4.png

maximoose wrote: »
    When I click into it this morning I see:

pXJmjz4.png

I also get that point 11 when checking but the link may be an older one.

"Thank you for your query regarding our Risk Free In-Play Bet Offer.

I can confirm that we are running multiple In-Play bet offers during the Euro 2016 competition, however the games customers are eligible for will vary depending on their location.

As you are located in rep of Ireland you would not be eligible for the England v Russia In-Play Offer, however you will be eligible for the offer on the Ireland v Sweden game on Monday 13/06/2016 which will only be available to rep of Ireland and Swedish customers.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Should you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us."

Email just received

inforfun wrote: »

Can speculate about it so there we go... if the England match offer indeed is only for UK customers, i could see an Irish customers only one for the Ireland match.

Which leaves me, as a Dutch customer, for the offer for the Holland match.
    Oh...wait.
    however you will be eligible for the offer on the Ireland v Sweden game on Monday 13/06/2016 which will only be available to rep of Ireland and Swedish customers.

1st bet of the Euro's won by me!

"Republic of Ireland take on Sweden at Euro 2016 on Monday 13th June – and we’ve got a fantastic In-Play bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Republic of Ireland v Sweden game and we'll give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake (up to €50) on the big match. T&Cs apply.

To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off then, once the game starts, place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max refund €50). Where more than one In-Play selection is placed on the same bet slip, the risk free bet will be deemed to be the one which is first on the bet slip.

All bets must be paid for and placed in the usual way. Any bets that are fully or partly Cashed Out are excluded from this offer. You can see full Terms and Conditions for the offer here.

As always, there’ll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Match Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic In-Play bet offer, you can get great value on your Soccer betting at bet365.

Enjoy the action!
    The bet365 Team"

So any bets for Sweden/Ireland €50 inplay offer?

• Advertisement

€50 under 2.5 first half for pre-bet. Once that comes in I'll probably back something silly like Jonny Walters or John O'Shea to score next. I assume Walters will be on pens? Also assuming he's over that injury I read about.

Wanna do 1st half unders for the free bet but I'm terrified Zlatan scores a hat trick or something stupid like that. Haven't won a bet this tournament yet and if I go on unders for the 1st time, it'll be a goal fest

Wanna do 1st half unders for the free bet but I'm terrified Zlatan scores a hat trick or something stupid like that. Haven't won a bet this tournament yet and if I go on unders for the 1st time, it'll be a goal fest

Back over 0.5 in 90 mins then for another fairly safe one. Neither team are particularly defensive but it's a must not lose for both, can't see many goals in 1st half. Might open up in 2nd half if someone does manage a goal. Only 2 games have been over 2.5 goals, openers for teams in tournaments like this are always cagey to start off. Zlatan is an old man I'd be more worried about a Shane long first half hat trick....do you hear me god

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

50 pregame on under 0.5 gls in first 10mins @1.11

In play on zlatan anytime

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,387 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Threw 50 on Ireland draw no bet 11/8 wishful thinking maybe do something more productive with in play bet

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TG860

Have played it safe with the pre-game bet, have bet €50 on Sweden at 2.35 , then laid them for €50 on betfair at 2.36.
    So essentially a risk free pre-game bet.

For the in-play, it's hard to choose where to go.
    A low scoring draw is probably the most likely result, but not a lot of value there.
    I think there's a little bit of value in the price for an Ireland win, but I'll probably opt for the draw assuming the price doesn't drop below 2/1 once we get in-play.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭BlimpyBoy

jive wrote: »

€50 under 2.5 first half for pre-bet. Once that comes in I'll probably back something silly like Jonny Walters or John O'Shea to score next. I assume Walters will be on pens? Also assuming he's over that injury I read about.
    I can see John O'Shea popping up at the end to score the winner. At 40/1 (currently) its tempting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

jive wrote: »

I followed with €50 on under 2.5 first half goals.

Not sure of in play yet, thinking a draw, or might go something more exciting.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭JamesFitz

Tough one to call, this. Probably go for the draw in play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I just went for Sweden RT5 @21/20.

Advertisement