Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GMK - Excellent Customer Care

Options
  • 04-04-2016 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭

Sometimes, it really is the small stuff that counts. I don't really think the consumer forum was appropriate for this thread, so I hope it's left here.

I bought a used Benelli Montefeltro from a dealer and had it brought to my shooting range. A couple of weeks ago. The second time I used it, I discovered the magazine was not plugged, making the gun illegal. I was unable to reach the dealer and I had some help on here from Cass finding the right type of plug. However, nobody stocked/delivered to Ireland.

I contacted Benelli in Italy to fill them in and eventually I made my own plug from bamboo to fit, in order to satisfy the FO that the gun was legal.

Then GMK contacted me. Benelli had passed my info to them and they offered to look into the issue. I explained that ideally, I would just like to be able to order a plug and Mr Robert Frampton was on the ball. He emailed me to say he was putting a replacement plug in the post that night for me (free of charge). It arrived this morning and I promised I would give them a mention here for excellent customer care....considering I had bought the gun used. This is a company I would absolutely do business with. Thanks GMK :)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OCaF2miHfB8
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement