Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pointless offer. What am I missing here?

Options
  • 04-04-2016 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

I have Eir Fibre, 100mb, unlimited usage, €53 per month. 

Today I received a marketing letter saying my "loyalty should be rewarded" and I should sign up for one of your deals to get €10 off for the first 9 months. 

It offered me the same package I'm on, for €62 per month, with a €10 discount. Bringing it to €52 per month. A whopping €1 off what I'm currently paying, for the same service, then and extra €9 after the first few months? Surely I've missed something here.

Now obviously I've received this because my contract is up, I'm now month to month, and you'd like to lock me in again.... but where's the offer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

T83 wrote: »
    I have Eir Fibre, 100mb, unlimited usage, €53 per month. 

Today I received a marketing letter saying my "loyalty should be rewarded" and I should sign up for one of your deals to get €10 off for the first 9 months. 

It offered me the same package I'm on, for €62 per month, with a €10 discount. Bringing it to €52 per month. A whopping €1 off what I'm currently paying, for the same service, then and extra €9 after the first few months? Surely I've missed something here.

Now obviously I've received this because my contract is up, I'm now month to month, and you'd like to lock me in again.... but where's the offer?
    Hi  T83,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

There marketing letters are automatically generated and are aimed to advise customers of the current offers available.
    This is only one of our available bundles at the minute, should you wish to discuss these in further detail our loyalty team would be more than happy to explore all available options with you. You can contact them on 1800303600 :)

Should you wish you can also remain on your existing package also!

-Pamela 

Advertisement