Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star wars comming to Cork

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

mmmmm are you sure... I suppose it could kinda look like one of the bars or something.. Man oh man I would be weak if they did.. Now that would bring me into the English market more haha..

Not a die hard fan but would like to see if. Was planning on going to Schull around the time as me thinks they are going to be there too... I must say it is great to see Ireland in Star wars I got a bit ohhh look when I saw the last one... Star Wars rocks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

The link in the OP has been updated to say it is an April fools. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Vic Barry started it on April 1st, entertainment.ie reused the content on the 3rd, and it grew legs from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭whatever76

oh dear my bad - how naive of me .... Ill try and delete this thread ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

whatever76 - all I can say is we have only just met and its so OVER... How could you!!!

OMG I am such a tool (don't worry I am like the biggest April fools target ever), I swear I would believe everything...

Completely forgot about April fools, was listening to Today FM going nutters doing CPR classes for animals doesn't surprise me in todays day and age.

Then someone caught me out with swimming in the rain - which is still think is a perfectly normal thing to do..

Thank god I was correct with the storey about the Mona lisa being stolen - which I was I checked it up, like real good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Closing this thread now, as it is obvious now that it is an April fools joke

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement