Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coke Zero?

Options
  • 04-04-2016 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭

Any good offers on Coke Zero this week?
    I know Tesco's doing an 18-pack for €7.50 but I wonder if any other shops can beat that?
    Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,313 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Don't know if they're still doing it, but Dunnes were doing 2 18-packs for €12 the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Zaph wrote: »
    Don't know if they're still doing it, but Dunnes were doing 2 18-packs for €12 the other day.

Oh that's great, I'll have a look. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

The 1.75L bottles are 3 for €4 in tesco. But I guess you might want cans.

The only advantage of the new smaller bottles is they do not go flat as fast, which is why many avoid larger bottles (as well as convenience)

It works out €4 for 5.25L, so €1.52 per 2L.

Just to also note, 500ml bottles can lose the fizz over time, there is a lot of surface area on the bottle compared to larger ones, and gas makes its way though the pores. Cans being metal will hold the fizz longer and not subject to light issues. So if you see cans on sale again its safe to stock up, they were 18 cans for €6 a week or so ago.

Advertisement