Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) Movies **Use Spoiler Tags**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,102 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

for those that missed it, the leaked Avengers Infinity war trailer is on youtube...
    terrible quality though.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

for those that missed it, the leaked Avengers Infinity war trailer is on youtube...
    terrible quality though.

Very terrible quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,638 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Pretty cool moment from the Thor trailer.
    We had a young kid, a Make-A-Wish kid on set that day,” Hemsworth told her. “He goes, ‘You know, you should say, “He’s a friend from work!

http://ew.com/movies/2017/07/23/thor-ragnarok-comic-con-2017/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Grace giving a run down on the new characters coming in Ant-Man and The Wasp and what they might mean (not spoilers for the films but contains storylines from the comics):

An Incredibles route could be cool
    :)

Oh God her voice is head wrecking!

• Advertisement

Very surprised by this Marvel haven't even got a script yet for Captain Marvel.

Marvel Taps Geneva Robertson-Dworet To Script ‘Captain Marvel’
    EXCLUSIVE: Marvel has set Geneva Robertson-Dworet to take over and write the script for Captain Marvel, the Brie Larson-starrer that will be directed by Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck (Mississippi Grind). Meg LeFauve & Nicole Perlman originally were set to write the script, but LeFauve had to leave to direct the Disney Animation pic Gigantic with Nathan Greno

That creates a big opportunity for Robertson-Dworet, whose script credits include the upcoming Tomb Raider pic for MGM that stars Alicia Vikander and Gotham City Sirens, an expansion of the Suicide Squad franchise which David Ayer is looking to direct with Margot Robbie reprising her role as Harley Quinn for Warner Bros.

Robertson-Dworet has made the Black List twice, most recently for Ares, which got set at MGM and has Anna Foerster directing. She is repped by Management 360, WME and HJTH.

Disney will release Captain Marvel on March 8, 2019.

http://deadline.com/2017/08/captain-marvel-geneva-robertson-dworet-marvel-disney-brie-larson-anna-boden-ryan-fleck-1202149153/

I googled her when I saw.

She's doing the new Tomb Raider:
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4039044/

It's been ages but last I remember hearing about the new tomb raider was that the story was looking promising.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,145 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Gwyneth Paltrow
    spotted on set of Avengers 4.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I hate how they drained the color out of it

James Gunn has confirmed Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3 will be released in 2020.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,695 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    James Gunn has confirmed Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3 will be released in 2020.

Rewatched Vol.2 last night. Enjoyed it more each time I've watched it. I was slightly disappointed first time but it's growing on me. Only downside is that godawful scene with Ego and Peter where Ego goes through the lyrics of some song as an analogy, and when they play catch with the energy ball.

Rocket and Yondu steal the film though. Really enjoyed all their scenes and their performances.

Is Hayley getting Peggy's hairstyle back?

Also cgi dots :)

I really hope so.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZXFehkFloC/

oh!

for one of the films you think?

a renewed season?

an appearance on AOS? maybe a netflix show?

It could be for anything Hayley is a complete tease and troll on social media.

Hrmmm, looking again, the dots stood out

reminded me of seeing folks in motion capture setups

428811.jpg

which of course you saw already :D
    Also cgi dots :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Could also be for an ageing/de-ageing scene.

The more Hayley the better I say.

Ant-Man 2 is filming so maybe some more flashbacks with Hank.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Could also be for an ageing/de-ageing scene.

Did nervous wreck close their account? :(

Damn.

Loughc wrote: »

Damn.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Loughc wrote: »

Damn.

Always a shame to see posters who joined so long ago shut their account.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Always a shame to see posters who joined so long ago shut their account.

Yep especially without a goodbye and to lose such a good poster. I hate the close option it’s so final. I’m all for taking time away from the forum but you should have the option to reopen your old account if you did just want a time out.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Some people do just close their accounts because they want a bit of privacy (for example it'd take roughly 2 seconds to figure out who I am IRL). Hopefully he's not gone gone :(

There's a casting call out for the currently in production Avengers 4 looking for
    mourners
    The casting call has been spoiler tagged below.
    Mourners: Looking for men and women over the age of 18, all ethnicities, to portray mourners. Especially looking for good character looks and expressive faces. This will be photo selected by the film’s directors! Size restrictions: Men no larger than 44 coat, women dress size 0-8. FOR NEW FACES ONLY! You cannot have worked on this project previously, or be booked on upcoming days. NO EXCEPTIONS!

• Advertisement

New Black Panther Trailer

Advertisement