Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

selling in negative equity

Options
  • 04-04-2016 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

my wife and I separated and kbc allowed us to sell our house in negative equity of €150,000. However in the last 3yrs they will not engage with either of us regarding a solution. We are not making payments as we can't afford to. In fact there has been no contact in last 9 months only for me phoning them. Anyone able to explain why this is.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

d.k.k. wrote: »
    my wife and I separated and kbc allowed us to sell our house in negative equity of €150,000. However in the last 3yrs they will not engage with either of us regarding a solution. We are not making payments as we can't afford to. In fact there has been no contact in last 9 months only for me phoning them. Anyone able to explain why this is.
    Sorry to hear all that..

Try here, http://touch.boards.ie/forum/1628

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

This foru is for feedback on the site rather than general queries. However as you've been directed to an appropriate forum I'm closing this thread now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement