Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd level atm withdrawal

Options
  • 04-04-2016 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

Hi whats the maximum withdrawal per day? Is there any way i can alter my account so i can decrease the maximum withdrawal as i'm a but concerned about the safety of my account as i've had some concerns in the past, it could be helpful too especially on nights out, as i tend to overspend without hesitating !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Afternoon LuckyDude12

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.ie. You can reduce your cards withdrawal limit for ATM's to a minimum of E20. This would not affect sales in shops (or bars) however, as you can use your card up to your balance limit. You can also change your PIN at any BOI ATM, if you have concerns about others using your cards. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Thanks for replying! Any chance i can go to one of the BOI banks and ask for an alteration on my account eg change my max daily atm withdrawal or it isn't available to third level student accounts? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Thanks for replying! Any chance i can go to one of the BOI banks and ask for an alteration on my account eg change my max daily atm withdrawal or it isn't available to third level student accounts? Thanks
    Hi, 

If you're registered for Banking 365 Online, you can request for your daily ATM withdrawal limit to be lowered through 'Online Service Desk' and 'Ask a Question'. Please be sure to include the amount you wish to lower the limit to in your request. 

Alternatively, you can request this in your local BOI branch, or by calling 0818 365 365 and a rep will be happy to help you.

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement