Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Almost a month

Options
  • 04-04-2016 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I emailed for my unlocking code on the 9th of March.
    The email was responded to on March 16th. I replied the same day. 
    21st, another email asking for details. I replied the same day.
    22nd I got emailed, asked for more details. Not sure why it wasn't asked in the first email. 
    Replied with the additional details that were requested.
    The reply came back saying I need to contact eir Mobile as they only deal with landlines. Not sure why it went to another inbox but I replied with the two emails, one being the one that last email came from, the other being the email that last guy gave me. 

So, that was the 22nd. Still no unlocking code.
    It's strange. PS; I'm not even leaving the network!

29bm2w2.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

PeteK* wrote: »
    Hi,

22nd I got emailed, asked for more details. Not sure why it wasn't asked in the first email. 
    The reply came back saying I need to contact eir Mobile as they only deal with landlines. Not sure why it went to another inbox but I replied with the two emails, one being the one that last email came from, the other being the email that last guy gave me. 

29bm2w2.gif
    Hi PeteK*,

Thanks for getting in touch :) 

We sorry to hear of the delays you experienced in receiving your unlocking code. What e-mail did you send this request to?

I'm afraid we would be unable to process a unlocking code request via email and the customer care team would need to request this directly. You can contact the mobile care team directly on 1800656565.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi7

Hi PeteK*,

We sorry to hear of the delays you experienced in receiving your unlocking code. What e-mail did you send this request to?

I'm afraid we would be unable to process a unlocking code request via email and the customer care team would need to request this directly. You can contact the mobile care team directly on 1800656565.

-Pamela 
    Then why pester your Customer for is and validating info several times before letting her know this basic info.

Iam a potential eir customer for home broadband but I am getting serious 2nd thoughts reading about your level of customer service. I just don't need the hassle, in fact no Customer does!!

daithi7 wrote: »
    Hi PeteK*,

-Pamela 
    Then why pester your Customer for is and validating info several times before letting her know this basic info.

Iam a potential eir customer for home broadband but I am getting serious 2nd thoughts reading about your level of customer service.  I just don't need the hassle,  in fact no Customer does!!
    I would be unable to comment on this particular situation daithi7 as I have not been given details of these e-mails.

I'm very sorry you feel this way and I can assure you we value all customers feedback weather positive or negative and will apply this 
    to improve the customer care service we provide.

Should you wish to contact our sales team our agents would be more than happy to explore all available options with you. You can contact them on 1800503303, or you can also chat to them online on www.eir.ie/chatnow :)

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Hi PeteK*,

-Pamela 

Iam a potential eir customer for home broadband but I am getting serious 2nd thoughts reading about your level of customer service.  I just don't need the hassle,  in fact no Customer does!!
    I would be unable to comment on this particular situation daithi7 as I have not been given details of these e-mails.

I'm very sorry you feel this way and I can assure you we value all customers feedback weather positive or negative and will apply this 

Should you wish to contact our sales team our agents would be more than happy to explore all available options with you. You can contact them on 1800503303, or you can also chat to them online on www.eir.ie/chatnow :)

-Pamela 
    [ltr]Unfortunately none of our chat representatives are available at this time[/ltr]

Is this permanently on the eir chat page?!
    I actually spoke to someone on eir chat one day, nothing was done.
    I spoke to someone on boards, nothing was done.
    I spoke to someone on the phone, problem was still not completed fully!

It would help your customer care greatly if what people say is going to happen actually gets done!

Big Vern wrote: »
    Hi PeteK*,

-Pamela 

-Pamela 
    [ltr]Unfortunately none of our chat representatives are available at this time[/ltr]

It would help your customer care greatly if what people say is going to happen actually gets done!
    I'm afraid during busier periods the chat function may become unavailable Big Vern,
    Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
    -Pamela 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Hi PeteK*,

-Pamela 

-Pamela 

I'm afraid during busier periods the chat function may become unavailable Big Vern,
    -Pamela 
    No point in using the chat function anyway, when you do eventually talk to someone they doing do anything!

Hi PeteK*,

-Pamela 

-Pamela 

-Pamela 
    No point in using the chat function anyway, when you do eventually talk to someone they doing do anything!
    I'm looking into your issue now Big Vern and will be back to you tomorrow.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

Hi,

29bm2w2.gif
    Hi PeteK*,

-Pamela 
    CustomerCar@EirMobile.ie and they (once) replied from CanWeHelp@eir.ie
    I've CC'd both in my last reply just to be sure.. to be sure!

Why did they keep asking me for details when they couldn't help me anyway?
    No one said anything about calling in.
    I can paste the whole email thread to you, if you like.

@Big Vern,

To be fair, I've been getting decent help when needed etc so when it comes to dealing with them, it has always been good.
    I think it's just this time they think I want the IMEI to use my phone with another network. I don't. But someone else will.. I am going to get a new phone, that's it. Personally, I think it's the person you get in contact with.. they need to be retrained or something. They just don't care which is not the sort of person you want in your company.

Hi,

29bm2w2.gif
    Hi PeteK*,

-Pamela 
    CustomerCar@EirMobile.ie and they (once) replied from CanWeHelp@eir.ie
    I've CC'd both in my last reply just to be sure.. to be sure!

Why did they keep asking me for details when they couldn't help me anyway?
    No one said anything about calling in.
    I can paste the whole email thread to you, if you like.

@Big Vern,

To be fair, I've been getting decent help when needed etc so when it comes to dealing with them, it has always been good.
    I think it's just this time they think I want the IMEI to use my phone with another network. I don't. But someone else will.. I am going to get a new phone, that's it. Personally, I think it's the person you get in contact with.. they need to be retrained or something. They just don't care which is not the sort of person you want in your company.
    I'll have this flagged with both these teams  PeteK*,Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

-Pamela 

Advertisement