Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Neighbour's" dog barking.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Liamario

Dog seems to be getting more regular visitatio, though owner has decided to leave outside tap running 24/7. Dog still barks for prolonged periods once or twice a day. Really getting fed up of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

This is really depressing.
    I don't know why some people have dogs.

Still there. Still barking at inappropriate times. SPCA can't do anything now, because foolish neighbours have been feeding the dog. This is why I was reluctant to.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

What's the latest on this poor dog? What breed is she? I'm picturing a german shepherd in my head.

Ann22 wrote: »
    What's the latest on this poor dog? What breed is she? I'm picturing a german shepherd in my head.

Small black lab mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭sadie1502

God its so sad. Does anyone know these people? Would it be possible to approaach them and ask about rehoming the dog. Poor dog it's bloody awful.

sadie1502 wrote: »
    God its so sad. Does anyone know these people? Would it be possible to approaach them and ask about rehoming the dog. Poor dog it's bloody awful.

Don't forget the puppies.

I don't think they're intentionally neglecting the dog, it's just pure ignorance and lack of consideration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Angel2016

Can you ask them do they want to rehome the dog I know a few ppl who could help with that?

Angel2016 wrote: »
    Can you ask them do they want to rehome the dog I know a few ppl who could help with that?
    It's a safe bet that they don't. ISPCA were there a month or so ago. I imagine they would have handed over the dog then, as I'm sure the ISPCA asked them if they wanted to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Angel2016

Liamario wrote: »
    It's a safe bet that they don't. ISPCA were there a month or so ago. I imagine they would have handed over the dog then, as I'm sure the ISPCA asked them if they wanted to.

Not necessarily the ISPCA wouldn't ask the people to hand over the dog as depending on their centre they could have been full up.
    They would do a few visits and then seize the dog if they were not happy or if they were pressured from people.
    This is terribly cruel on the dog maybe ask them in passing the next time you see them do they want to rehome the dog

• Advertisement
Advertisement