Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavy Metal Singer available - Dublin

• 05-04-2016 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Heavy metal male singer available for originals. 30 yrs old, Vocal style would be a mix of influences such as Bruce Dickinson, Axl Rose, Russel Allen, Zak Stevens, Myles Kennedy. No growling, no metalcore. There's a number of potential projects I'd be interested in ranging from classic, symphonic, melodic, prog, stoner, hard rock etc it's all about the songs really. Ideally a modernised Iron Maiden-ish sound would be a good start. Also really love Kamelot, Savatage, Pain of Salvation, early Dream Theater and more modern stuff like Mastodon, Red Fang, Crobot, the list goes on. I've been playing in alternative rock bands for years but now I'm feeling ready to go back to my heavy metal roots. Send me a message and we'll talk better, I have samples and plenty of experience and I'll wait to find the right project. Based in Dublin city center. No tribute / cover bands, please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭druma

hey man.any links?thanks
    peter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 cerealboxfort

Hey dude,

Myself and a bassist friend of mine have recently just started a project very much in the vein of some of your influences (specifically, a wider, orchestral, prog sound) and could certainly use a vocalist in your style. The two of us are huge fans of band like DT and Symphony X we we're probably near the same page at least.

I have a draft of an incomplete song we're working on, drop me a PM and I can send you a link to see if it's your shpeck

Thanks!

- Mark

Advertisement