Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa information

Options
  • 05-04-2016 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I need some information about marriage visa in Ireland . my application is submitted but my baby is next month due what I need to now need to take doctor letter for maternity leave she can't work Now it up to 26 weeks it will be fine if I take letter from doctor any one now about this

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,861 ✭✭✭Spocker

Moved from Adverts.ie Support to the Parenting Forum, I'm not sure if there is a more appropriate one

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

I'm sorry I cant make head nor tail of your post. :confused:

Are you the husband, or the wife?

Are you asking about maternity benefit?
    Maternity benefit is paid to a woman who has been working a certain length of time and has built up eligibility. Here is a link that explains it.

If you are asking about maternity leave, here is a link that will explain a bit more about that.

Can you clarify what kind of help you are looking for, and some posters might be able to help you a bit more?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shanaz12345

I am asking about my visa application which is in inis
    Doctor letter is better to send them for maternity leave she can not work any more for four month

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Advertisement