Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can't actually take it anymore from Eir!

Options
  • 05-04-2016 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Ever since the day I signed up for the dreadful service called e vision I have had the worst experience, between having been constantly lied to about the costs, channels cut off, very regular loss of service. In the end I gave up and stopped watching it and watched things on line. Imagine my delight when I received the letter of price increase enabling me to get out of contract! Fantastic! not!! I'm in the process of being switched over, now just waiting on my broadband to be switched! But low and behold I received a text yesterday to say they is a high usage on my service and must pay 78.99 to stop being cut off. (I've unlimited usuage). In the space of 3 hours, I spoke to several extremely unhelpful people to be told I have a bill of 186 euros early cease charge! One person said it was on my notes not to pay for it, this was told to me by miss helpful Lucy, then when I got off mr helpful Ali said I had early cease charges, but of course he did the usual put me on hold while he spoke to his manager, now apparently my bill has been reduced, and my internet will be switched on again. And I'm still waiting. I've a sick child at home with no tv, no broadband nothing. Interesting how before they were able to connect me back ( when they cut of my services before by accident) with in the hour, this is now 17 hours,

Sorry for the big speach I have so much more to share but I don't want people to get bored reading! Just wanted people to see my fantastic journey with the most shocking company ever!

Hopefully my internet will get switched back on again soon 😒 Because I'm sure the reps on this, we'll do as they did last time, pm for account details promising to look into it and then disappear!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

tootsystar wrote: »
    Ever since the day I signed up for the dreadful service called e vision I have had the worst experience, between having been constantly lied to about the costs, channels cut off, very regular loss of service. In the end I gave up and stopped watching it and watched things on line. Imagine my delight when I received the letter of price increase enabling me to get out of contract! Fantastic!  not!! I'm in the process of being switched over, now just waiting on my broadband to be switched! But low and behold I received a text yesterday to say they is a high usage on my service and must pay 78.99 to stop being cut off. (I've unlimited usuage). In the space of 3 hours, I spoke to several extremely unhelpful people to be told I have a bill of 186 euros early cease charge! One person said it was on my notes not to pay for it, this was told to me by miss helpful Lucy, then when I got off mr helpful Ali said I had early cease charges, but of course he did the usual put me on hold while he spoke to his manager, now apparently my bill has been reduced, and my internet will be switched on again. And I'm still waiting. I've a sick child at home with no tv, no broadband nothing. Interesting how before they were able to connect me back ( when they cut of my services before by accident) with in the hour, this is now 17 hours,

Sorry for the big speach I have so much more to share but I don't want people to get bored reading! Just wanted people to see my fantastic journey with the most shocking company ever!

Hopefully my internet will get switched back on again soon 😒 Because I'm sure the reps on this, we'll do as they did last time, pm for account details promising to look into it and then disappear!
    Hi  tootsystar,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm so sorry to hear of this experience and the problems you have experienced with your eir Vision.
    Have you troubleshooted these issue with the technical support team? You can contact them directly on 1890260260, freephone 1901.

Regarding the care you received sincere apologies we aim for a high level of care and we're so sorry to hear you are unhappy with the care you received.

If you have received this letter regarding the price increase no early cease charges will apply however if you have now cancelled and reactivated your account this would not apply any more.

Please feel free to PM me your new account number and I will check the status of your account.

- Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 20 tootsystar

I have been on the phone already to the technical department this morning, his response was it could up to 48 hrs for my service to return!! All because some stupid person but a barring order on my account which was removed when customer service admitted it was their fault as usual and now as usual I am the one that's suffering.

Ever since I got that dreadful tv service I have had nothing but bother! And now because I have finally been allowed out of my contract eir decides to cut of my broadband but amazingly last time you cut me off you had me up and running with in the hour???? !!!!

I would never ever recommend eir to any one and I most definitely will never be a customer of them again! I hope people who read this take note and stay well clear of them as well!

I have been on the phone already to the technical department this morning, his response was it could up to 48 hrs for my service to return!! All because some stupid person but a barring order on my account which was removed when customer service admitted it was their fault as usual and now as usual I am the one that's suffering.

Ever since I got that dreadful tv service I have had nothing but bother! And now because I have finally been allowed out of my contract eir decides to cut of my broadband but amazingly last time you cut me off you had me up and running with in the hour???? !!!!

I would never ever recommend eir to any one and I most definitely will never be a customer of them again! I hope people who read this take note and stay well clear of them as well!
    I'm very sorry you feel this way tootsystarsincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 32 somewherenear

Eir really don't care about their customers at all. One of their agents actually told me to move provider which I did in the end. You are better off to wash your hands of them. They simply do not care. I would never go with them again and have stopped people signing up. Rudest most unprofessional staff who hang up phone calls and everything.

To be honest I never had a problem with them till got conned over the pricing of the shocking thing they call tv channels, but I got taught a bad lesson to also record my telephone calls with them! Can't believe some one actually told you to change provider! Did you have any problems switching over?? Never again

• Advertisement

To be honest I never had a problem with them till got conned over the pricing of the shocking thing they call tv channels, but I got taught a bad lesson to also record my telephone calls with them! Can't believe some one actually told you to change provider! Did you have any problems switching over?? Never again
    Is your service back tootsystar?

-Pamela 

Yes thank you, it eventually got switched on last night, and followed smoothly with a bill with an early cease charge on, but thankfully my new provider will be up on running on Friday.

Yes thank you, it eventually got switched on last night, and followed smoothly with a bill with an early cease charge on, but thankfully my new provider will be up on running on Friday.
    That's great to hear tootsystarplease feel free to PM me the account number and I can remove this charge.

-Pamela 

Ooooohhhh now because Eircom have decided to Bill me 214.35 in early cease charges I've now debt collectors have in contact!!!

I was well with in my right to cancel as in the terms of the price increase, can some on please sort this out???

I will be contacting comerg I'm sick of it

Ooooohhhh now because Eircom have decided to Bill me 214.35 in early cease charges I've now debt collectors have in contact!!!

I was well with in my right to cancel as in the terms of the price increase, can some on please sort this out???

I will be contacting comerg I'm sick of it
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]tootsystar,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Apologies for the error, not all the ECC's were removed I’m afraid. I have removed them now and I will update the balance with the credit management team.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Again sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Advertisement

Thank you Pamela for your speedy response!!

So is that my dealings with Eir sorted?? And the debt collection agency will be dealt with as well??

I still find it unbelievable that I've had to go to such lengths to get sorted all because of that dreaded e vision service! The sad things is I've never had problems with you before I got it installed and preferred your internet but now after everything I would never touch Eir again.

Thank you Pamela for your speedy response!!

So is that my dealings with Eir sorted?? And the debt collection agency will be dealt with as well??

I still find it unbelievable that I've had to go to such lengths to get sorted all because of that dreaded e vision service! The sad things is I've never had problems with you before I got it installed and preferred your internet but now after everything I would never touch Eir again.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]That's no problem at all.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]There still is an outstanding balance required from the final bill [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]tootsystar,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Do you want to PM me and we can discuss this in further detail?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I can understand your frustration and I'm genuinely sorry to hear of this experience, this is not the service we aim to provide.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela[/font]

Yes please Pamela, I want this sorted out. With all the letters and phone calls I've made I don't have a clue what is left. The last time I talked to some one they promised me they would send out a new bill and when I got the next bill there was even more charges slapped in to it!

Yes please Pamela, I want this sorted out. With all the letters and phone calls I've made I don't have a clue what is left. The last time I talked to some one they promised me they would send out a new bill and when I got the next bill there was even more charges slapped in to it!
    No problem tootsystarI have just replied to your PM.

-Pamela 

Advertisement