Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hermitage Park

Options
  • 05-04-2016 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭

Whats going on with the trouble with gangs down there? Heard the play ground got burnt out it.

As for the new play ground in Griffeen, its a disaster, half arse jobs, plants not planted correctly, footpath full of potholes. Contacted Laville and he doesn't want to know about it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭munsterbear

Whats going on with the trouble with gangs down there? Heard the play ground got burnt out it.

As for the new play ground in Griffeen, its a disaster, half arse jobs, plants not planted correctly, footpath full of potholes. Contacted Laville and he doesn't want to know about it.

Large groups of teenagers hang around the playground. A shame for the kids of age that the playground is designed for. Disgusting to see the amount of broken glass on paths and carpark.

And nearly always large amounts of rubbish in park after matches. But this is all from the actions of small number of people using the park. No respect for amenities provided.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭brick tamland

I wouldnt call it a playground, all I can see is a sand pit and some new plants, nothing to keep a kid interested at all. It looks like they never bothered to finish it

Anyone know what the story is with the updating of the main playground, nothing seems to be happening there

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭maverick_21

I wasn't aware that Hermitage is rough. Do you know which side of the park got burnt out?

I wasn't aware that Hermitage is rough. Do you know which side of the park got burnt out?

https://www.facebook.com/wlavelle/posts/10156730764165582?pnref=story

Advertisement