Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego dimensions wii U

Options
  • 05-04-2016 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭

Having an issue with the portal I think. Young lads birthday yesterday and he unboxed his gift. All seemed ok until he is asked to place wildstyle on the centre portal part. It doesn't seem to recognise her? I tried placing the portal on the floor and away from other electronics but this didn't help. It's highly unlikely but I'll ask anyway... The portal is not fully assembled with lego pieces just yet as I don't want to open the bag in case it has to go back to the shop. Could the fact that the portal is not assembled cause a problem? Just to clarify the characters work on other parts of the portal. Just not the center part. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,644 ✭✭✭Glebee

Have this on PS3 and would think that the vertical lego pieces attached to the base have no input on the game working only to look good. Does the centre piece recognise any of the other characters??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Glebee wrote: »
    Have this on PS3 and would think that the vertical lego pieces attached to the base have no input on the game working only to look good. Does the centre piece recognise any of the other characters??

The center part recorganised batman but when I tried it later it did not detect him. Also all characters are detected on the other parts of the portal.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Sounds like it's a busted base so, returns I think.

I'll get the kids to try it again this evening. I wonder if smyths will replace it or is it best to deal directly with lego.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Go to Smyths, they have to replace it if you bought it from them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,644 ✭✭✭Glebee

Return to Smyths, with as much of the original packaging as possible. I remember I had horrid hassle one time returning an item that was broken because some of the packaging was missing.

Thanks all. Perhaps totally powering off the Wii U and reinserting the portal USB sorted it as the portal seems to be working fine now. Thanks for the info

Advertisement