Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awful waiting times and credit card issues

Options
  • 05-04-2016 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

This morning I have been onto BOI direct for over an trying to speak to someone regarding odd transactions on my credit card. I have been cut off twice after half an hour.

Cant call the branch as it redirects to boi direct and they aren't answering.

Absolutely abysmal service.

please spare me the usual corporate response and just get back to the number I PMed you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Afternoon Bio Mech, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. We will take a look at your PM shortly and be in touch. Apologies about the delays you experienced. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bio Mech

I managed to get onto someone at the 4th time of asking and they are looking into it. Phone lines seem swamped its very frustrating

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Bio Mech wrote: »
    I managed to get onto someone at the 4th time of asking and they are looking into it. Phone lines seem swamped its very frustrating

Thanks
    Hi, 

So sorry to hear you have had such an experience with getting through. We will be passing these comments on for feedback. 

Thanks for letting us know, 

Evie 

Advertisement