Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Premium Club @ 3Arena

Options
  • 05-04-2016 11:20am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Just wondering what this is like?

Going tonight for Muse, looking forward to it apart from not wanting to sit at a Muse gig (will I be able to get down to stand as Guestlist is Premium Club guestlist)

Also whats the food and drink pricing like?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Last time I was at the 3 it cost €28 for 3 X 500ml plastic bottles of carlsberg and a vodka with a splash of Coke. Bring lots of money and enjoy the gig

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Texas Jack

vicwatson wrote: »
    Last time I was at the 3 it cost €28 for 3 X 500ml plastic bottles of carlsberg and a vodka with a splash of Coke. Bring lots of money and enjoy the gig

So 6 quid a pint and a tenner for a vodka and coke?

Not too bad I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Texas Jack wrote: »
    So 6 quid a pint and a tenner for a vodka and coke?

Not too bad I guess

Huh? Think it was 7€ for a poxy bottle of carlsberg as had no choice and the splash of Coke came from a 2 litre bottle. Fair play if your loaded but to me that's daylight robbery

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

vicwatson wrote: »
    Huh? Think it was 7€ for a poxy bottle of carlsberg as had no choice and the splash of Coke came from a 2 litre bottle. Fair play if your loaded but to me that's daylight robbery

Was at Kevin hart. Had a few Jamesons and ginger ale. Very skimpy on the Jameson and cost about 10 quid. Bring a naggin of vodka with ya. Save yourself a few quid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Texas Jack

Thanks lads! And can I access gorund floor standing from there?

• Advertisement
Advertisement