Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Football in Dublin

Options
  • 05-04-2016 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm living and working in Dublin, and I'm just looking for something to pass the time. Anyone know of any indoor, AstroTurf, or 11 a side teams I could join? Looking for something to do after work and get fit. I'm living in blackhorse Avenue, Dublin 7, so somewhere nearby would be ideal!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,360 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

If you let people know where abouts your living, might be a bit better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Check this thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055297413

It doesn't allow phone numbers or personal details though, so bear that in mind.

You are located close enough to be able to take part in the most recent game posted in that thread

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

http://www.meetup.com/Dublin-Indoor-Football/

Games going on every day there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MannieC7

Bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

There's meet up games in the phenom park every Thursday morning at 10.30 on the 15 acres. You will meet plenty of people there from local teams

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 MannieC7

There's meet up games in the phenom park every Thursday morning at 10.30 on the 15 acres. You will meet plenty of people there from local teams

That would be perfect, only I'm working every day until 4.30/5. Is that the only time they meet?

Advertisement