Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donkey Kong Arcade Machine (original or repro)

Options
  • 05-04-2016 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Donkey Kong arcade machine (original or repro, must be working and in good condition)
    POST\COLLECTION: Will collect
    PRICE: Let me know.
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal or Cash

Well as it says I'm looking to add a Donkey Kong to my collection. I'd prefer an original but am realistic and would also go for a nice repro cab.

It's a long shot, but if anyone has one and wants to move it on do let me know :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Damien King

I'd be confident I could pull off a good reproduction - Drop me a PM, sure it costs nothing to talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I'd be confident I could pull off a good reproduction - Drop me a PM, sure it costs nothing to talk.

Sorry, looking for an already built repro or original cab.
    Not willing to take a risk on getting one made up and then not being happy with it.

Still looking for this. Also now looking for a Ms Pacman machine (again, original or repro).

They would be lovely side by side.

They would be lovely side by side.

That is very true :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

i Have a usa Dig Dug cab ??

i Have a usa Dig Dug cab ??

Got any pics or details on it? Working?

its a dig dug cab that has been converted to Arkanoid,110v never changed it over,haven't used it in a while,so will have to check.side art/control panel are all good,1 or 2 small marks.

its a dig dug cab that has been converted to Arkanoid,110v never changed it over,haven't used it in a while,so will have to check.side art/control panel are all good,1 or 2 small marks.

Hmm,
    I might be interested. If you could check it out and see how the screen/artwork etc is. Some pics as well please :)

Thanks

i try and get some pics at the weekend

• Advertisement

Still on the hunt for this :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement