Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Loan

Options
  • 05-04-2016 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi BOI, I currently have a Personal Loan with only a few months repayments left, is it possible to apply for a second Personal Loan now or should I wait and clear my current loan first.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Elgire wrote: »
    Hi BOI, I currently have a Personal Loan with only a few months repayments left, is it possible to apply for a second Personal Loan now or should I wait and clear my current loan first.

Thanks.
    Good Afternoon Elgire, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie, it is possible to 'top up' a loan or apply for a new type of loan with the Bank of Ireland, but it would be best to speak to one of our advisors. If you would like to PM us your name and telephone number we would be happy to have someone give you a callback to discuss?

Thanks, 

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Elgire

Good Afternoon Elgire, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie, it is possible to 'top up' a loan or apply for a new type of loan with the Bank of Ireland, but it would be best to speak to one of our advisors. If you would like to PM us your name and telephone number we would be happy to have someone give you a callback to discuss?

Thanks, 

Evie 

Perfect, could someone call me today between 12:30 and 1pm regarding a top up loan?

I'll PM my name and number, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Elgire

Perfect, could someone call me today between 12:30 and 1pm regarding a top up loan?

It says I can't PM you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

It says I can't PM you.
    Hi Elgire, 

We've sent you a PM now. Please check your inbox. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement