Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have ordered broadband fibre with Eir.

Options
  • 05-04-2016 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭

I have an account number and the engineer is scheduled to call on 14th to install it, but I found out my town of Clara has no fibre connection yet. Eir has the wrong address for me on the database. I told them by phone that I'm not in Tullamore , but they said they can't do anything about it.

Account number: 26091061

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Nomis21 wrote: »
    I have an account number and the engineer is scheduled to call on 14th to install it, but I found out my town of Clara has no fibre connection yet. Eir has the wrong address for me on the database. I told them by phone that I'm not in Tullamore , but they said they can't do anything about it.

Hi Nomis21,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I would recommend not posting your account details publicity for the security of your account. 
    Once an order is placed we would be unable to change the address, the order would need to be cancelled and a new order placed. 

Is there a line already in your home or is this a new installation?

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Nomis21

Hi Nomis21,

I would recommend not posting your account details publicity for the security of your account. 
    Once an order is placed we would be unable to change the address, the order would need to be cancelled and a new order placed. 

-Pamela 
    My address is correct but the Eir database is WRONG.    I have told your office but they keep saying there is nothing wrong with the database.  I won't put my address on here, but it's something like xxx Cork, Dublin.  (Town names changed here)

Can you fo anything about this or is the engineer going to waste his time when he can't find the address or perhaps even finds fibre is not available yet in my town...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi Nomis21,

-Pamela 
    My address is correct but the Eir database is WRONG.    I have told your office but they keep saying there is nothing wrong with the database.  I won't put my address on here, but it's something like xxx Cork, Dublin.  (Town names changed here)

Can you fo anything about this or is the engineer going to waste his time when he can't find the address or perhaps even finds fibre is not available yet in my town...?
    Can you PM me these details Nomis21 and I will take a look into this. I wouldn't be able to advise unless I can check these particular details. 

-Pamela 

Advertisement