Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Credit Card For Rewards or Cashback?

• 05-04-2016 3:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭

This is a zombie thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78121936

My friend who lives in England mentioned cash back cards.

I've a regular BOI mastercard and get nothing back/no rewards.

I use it for nearly every purchase aside from groceries and some cash expenses and spend I'd say €15,000 - €20,000 per annum on it.

Anyone got a UK card? Or should I just apply for an AIB Platinum card (will only give €75 - €100 back so seems like a lot of effort for just that)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,327 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Look at something such as Tesco club card or similar connected to the supermarkets or fuel etc. They don't necessary give you directly cash back but points to be used in your daily shopping which gives you less spend for the same money which is your indirect cashback basically but depends on where and what you shop basically.

Advertisement