Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Music Dublin

Options
  • 05-04-2016 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Planning a tilt to Dublin I would love to catch some live music ... Anyone recommend some pubs ... I don't mind if there is a cover charge thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭Esel

What are your tastes / days of week?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭dogerster

HI Esel,
    I like Rock, Jazz blues. singer songwriter and dates Fri 22 sT 23RD. TKS A MILL FOR REPLY

JJ Smyths Aungier St

Friday 22nd April : 'The Three Kings - the Blues of Albert, Freddie, and BB' .... Doors 9pm - Adm €10
    "The death of BB King in May 2015 brought an end to a blues era. The three famous King's are now playing the blues in heaven. To celebrate the legacy of these seminal Bluesmen, Dublin's finest - Noel Bridgeman, John Quearney and Dave McHugh, play the blues for Freddie, Albert and BB in Ireland's premier blues venue,

Sat 23rd The Brazen Head Bridge St 10pm - 12:30am approx. (break from 11-11:30) Free Adm.

The Rye River Band - great electric 5 piece. Blues, country, rock. Covers and some great originals.

Check them out on YouTube and SoundCloud

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

What kind of music? Theres a punk gig on in On The Rox (behind the Voodoo Lounge) on Friday night, it's €10 in.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭dogerster

thanks Esel and Bassey really appreciate that , I haven't livens in Dublin for years so all the venues have changes . Really looking forward to it now

• Advertisement

JJ Smyths Saturday 23rd April : Los Paradiso Doors 9pm - Adm €10
    Get ready for a whirlwind of Blues, Rockabilly, Boogie, Cajun and Surf in a blur of authentic sounds from an era of music that rattled all known conventions. The cream of Irish musicians who have played with Van Morrison, Graham Parker, Chuck Berry, Rory Gallagher, Thin Lizzy will show you what they got! Ed Deane (Guitar), James Delaney (Keys, Accordion), Garvan Gallagher (Bass), Kevin Malone (Drums) and Donal Fean (Vocals) will realign planetary space with the tumbling stars of insignificance. Come in and shake your molecules!

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Gypsy Rose rock & blues bar...

http://www.gypsyrose.ie/

Advertisement