Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd level student account

Options
  • 05-04-2016 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am currently in my 4th year of university. I have a student credit card and current account and I am wondering what is going to happen in a few months time when the account is 4 years old. I am doing a masters course next year so will I still be able to hold on to my student account and credit card with all the associated student benefits for another year?

Thanks,
    Adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi,

I am currently in my 4th year of university. I have a student credit card and current account and I am wondering what is going to happen in a few months time when the account is 4 years old. I am doing a masters course next year so will I still be able to hold on to my student account and credit card with all the associated student benefits for another year?

Thanks,
    Adam
    Hi Adam,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

You can continue to hold a 3rd Level Student account with us once you are still in full time 3rd Level Education. 

Your account holding branch may contact you and ask for a letter from your college/university to confirm that you are still a full time student. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement