Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powering rewards

Options
  • 05-04-2016 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,352 ✭✭✭✭

Having FINALLY got a real, rather than temporary, club card from Supervalue, I was looking forward to availing of some of these powering rewards that you keep emailing me about - specifically lately the Lindt chocolate bar.

However every time I click into "redeem" it doesn't appear to exist.

I don't want a coffee from a Topaz petrol station, thanks.  I don't have any books I want to buy from Easons just at the moment.  But I would really rather like a free bar of chocolate!

Can you either stop sending me the emails, or point me to where I can actually get the blimming bar of choc???

Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hello HeidiHeidi,

We regret to read that you were unable to redeem the Lindt bar offer.

Can you send us your details by private message? We will then be able to look into your query for you.

We need the following details to proceed:
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Your full name as it appears on your account
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

Do let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Registered Users Posts: 29,352 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Hello HeidiHeidi,

We regret to read that you were unable to redeem the Lindt bar offer.

Can you send us your details by private message? We will then be able to look into your query for you.

We need the following details to proceed:
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Your full name as it appears on your account
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

[*]

Do let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________
    [*]
    Ah, my post was mostly tongue-in-cheek, really (with apologies if that means I'm wasting your time).

But it is frustrating to keep getting these offers, and then there's something awry with the link and they can't be redeemed.

I'll PM you, but I'm sure there's far more pressing issues out there, no panic about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭NinetyForNone

Hi,
     I wans't aware you need a Super Valu Rewards card to claim the free Chocolate today ,when I went to use it.
    Is is clearly stated somewhere? It does say in the T&Cs "at the discretion of SuperValu staff"

Hi NinetyForNone,
    Hi,
    I wans't aware you need a Super Valu Rewards card to claim the free Chocolate today ,when I went to use it.
    Is is clearly stated somewhere? It does say in the T&Cs "at the discretion of SuperValu staff"

Thank you for getting in touch.

It is not necessary to have a SuperValu Real Rewards card to claim all of our Powering Rewards offers. However, if you have a SuperValu rewards card, you can use your SuperValu Real Rewards points to get €10 off your next Electric Ireland bill through our Powering Rewards scheme.

Did you have a problem claiming your chocolate bar from the shop? If so, we can look into this further for you.

Thank you for your message.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

HeidiHeidi wrote:
    Ah, my post was mostly tongue-in-cheek, really (with apologies if that means I'm wasting your time).

But it is frustrating to keep getting these offers, and then there's something awry with the link and they can't be redeemed.

I'll PM you, but I'm sure there's far more pressing issues out there, no panic about it!

Hello again HeidiHeidi,

Thank you for getting back to us.

There is no need to apologise. We are happy to help.

We also would like to conform that we have received your private message.

We will respond as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭NinetyForNone

Hi NinetyForNone,
    Originally posted by ;99304189
    Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch.

It is not necessary to have a SuperValu Real Rewards card to claim all of our Powering Rewards offers. However, if you have a SuperValu rewards card, you can use your SuperValu Real Rewards points to get €10 off your next Electric Ireland bill through our Powering Rewards scheme.

Did you have a problem claiming your chocolate bar from the shop? If so, we can look into this further for you.

Thank you for your message.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________
    The Lady at the till said she couldn't process without having scanned a Super Value Card. I'm not really bothered if you could just make people aware..

Hi NinetyForNone,

Thank you for getting back to us.

It is only necessary to be registered for Powering Rewards to claim any of the offers we provide. However, it is ultimately at the discretion of the individual shop whether or not to accept a voucher. We do appreciate you getting in touch about this and have passed on your feedback to the relevant department.

If you have any other questions, we would be happy to help.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement