Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No bill?

Options
  • 05-04-2016 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Hi reps

My bill comes in on the 2nd of every second month Feb/April/June etc. but I haven't gotten a bill this month? I thought that since the 2nd was a Saturday maybe it would come on Monday but still no sign of the email. I've logged into my online account and it shows next bill approximately 1st April but there's no actual bill there either. I'll send a PM with my details, could you have a look at my account for me please? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi thisistough,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We have received your private message and will respond shortly.

Just for general information, the date that shows on the online billing system is an approximate date that the account is due to be billed. The actual date the bill will be issued does depend on when we receive the meter reading from ESB Networks (for electricity) or Gas Networks Ireland (for gas).

We will be in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement