Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior cert appeal fee refund

Options
  • 05-04-2016 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

I had one of my Junior Cert exams appealed and it turned out that I got upgraded by 2 grades, from a C to an A. The fee was 32 euro and it was paid through the school to the SEC. I believe that this fee is refunded if the grade turns out to be higher than the original one. I still have not received the money back. How long does it take to get the money back? Other students who have also made an appeal and got a higher grade have not gotten their money back.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If it was paid to the SEC through the school, I would check first has it been returned to the school.

Advertisement