Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macklemore&Ryan Lewis 3Arena April 15 16 17

Options
  • 06-04-2016 12:33am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

Didnt see a thread on this
    Anyone going?Will it be very young?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,005 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

bigpink wrote: »
    Didnt see a thread on this
    Anyone going?Will it be very young?

I'm going!!

Should be fun!

Will there be young people there? Probably, regardless I'll be at the back drinking my whiskey.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 14,719 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    I'm going!!

Should be fun!

Will there be young people there? Probably, regardless I'll be at the back drinking my whiskey.

Would expect an average age of just about less than 20 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

The support acts for the gig are Raury and Xperience (XP)

Doors open at 18:30

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Laura Steph

Anyone have any idea what the stage time is? I know doors are at 6.30 but I'm going to dinner then and don't want to buy a ticket unless I can make it around 8.30ish

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Anyone have any idea what the stage time is? I know doors are at 6.30 but I'm going to dinner then and don't want to buy a ticket unless I can make it around 8.30ish

With 2 support acts, macklemore will be on about 9, shortly after maybe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭qvsr46ofgc792k

Is there anyway of confirming what time Macklemore will be on stage at?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

My son and I are going tonight. Any feedback from the concert last night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Girlfriend went to see him last night.

She said it was basically a teenage disco with must dressed like they where at one and must people where barely 16 at it with loads of loads of pushing.

Other then that he was fantastic and put on a great show.

She said it was basically a teenage disco with must dressed like they where at one and must people where barely 16 at it with loads of loads of pushing.

We are seated so won't have too much pushing or shoving. Delighted he put on a great show that's all that matters. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

My son and I are going tonight. Any feedback from the concert last night?

The standing section was mostly filled with teenagers, the seated section, where I was, consisted of an older crowd, with a lot of people drinking alcohol.

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis put on a great show with lots of crowd interaction. The show ran pretty late as the encore was lengthy enough, it finished at about 11:30pm. Macklemore was on stage about 9:30pm

• Advertisement

NUTZZ wrote: »
    The standing section was mostly filled with teenagers, the seated section, where I was, consisted of an older crowd, with a lot of people drinking alcohol.

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis put on a great show with lots of crowd interaction. The show ran pretty late as the encore was lengthy enough, it finished at about 11:30pm. Macklemore was on stage about 9:30pm

Thank you, here now, waiting for them to come on stage. Raury as a support act was very good. Looks a bit messy on the standing area. Looking forward to it.

He was on stage at 9.05 tonight and finished at 10.50. Really enjoyed it, fantastic performance, Eric nally being there was the icing on the cake.

Advertisement