Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing course, need some help

Options
  • 06-04-2016 3:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

OK so I've been searching and I'm not sure about the right way to do this, I'm currently studying music tech in Lit (2nd yr) and I think the course is grand maybe a little bloated with nonsense and can be condensed down a bit, anyway that's beside the point I've come to a realisation that I may not find employment in the industry once I finish the degree and I've decided to move on to do something else that guarantees me a job that pays.

I want to do software development, I completed a plc in computer studies and programming 2 years ago to get into this course and I'm just wondering if I can use that to apply for software development?

I've no idea how to approach this, do I apply via the college directly or through Cao?

Any help is appreciated,
    Thanks

Advertisement