Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs in south of France summer

Options
  • 06-04-2016 9:29am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45

I speak English(obv) and Spanish, and trying to learn francais. Are there any jobs that someone like me?
    With euro2016 surely there be a good bit of work going?

Feeling Nice/Cannes, Marseille, that kinda thing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

gourcuff28 wrote: »
    I speak English(obv) and Spanish, and trying to learn francais. Are there any jobs that someone like me?
    With euro2016 surely there be a good bit of work going?

Feeling Nice/Cannes, Marseille, that kinda thing.
    Irish pubs are a good place to start looking, you'll usually find something to get you going.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 gourcuff28

Any outdoorsy type work? I've heard whispers of jobs down at the marinas and the likes. I have visions of some rich sheikh taking me under his wing haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Get yourself an STCW-95 if you're interested in that type of work. Had a mate working as a deckhand on super yachts for a while. Hard work and not near as glamorous as most imagine, but the moneys good.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭shivpepper

I have a blog with a few ideas- https://nouvelleprof.wordpress.com/. I have a few posts on volunteering and bar work but also a good few other ideas. If I can help in any other way PM me!

Advertisement