Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation during term time

Options
  • 06-04-2016 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭

Not sure this is the right place to ask so if Mods can think of a more suitable forum can you move it please. I did look at third level Accomodation and Cavan but they are very quiet forums.

My Son, his girlfriend and her sister are looking to move closer to college in Cavan when they return in September. They are very quiet keep to themselves type and don't want to live on campus so I have a few questions perhaps someone here can answer.

Firstly how soon should they start to look baring in mind they won't be in a position to move until September.

What's the chances of getting a 9mnth contract for somewhere decent?

Obviously being students might put perspective landlords off would us going guarantor help?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Advertisement