Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarded up houses

Options
  • 06-04-2016 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys,

Just a quick question for ye. How would one go about getting a complete list of boarded up social houses in Cork City? I can't see the council being too quick to hand out a list of addresses, but would info like this be available through FOI?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I don't think there would be a quick and easy way. The council should have one but should is saying a lot...What is it for

• Registered Users Posts: 6 aidoatesa

Just a lil analysis I'm working on.. Perhaps presenting this type of info in a more visual manner might make it more meaningful to all parties? Sure gathering the data is always the biggy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Unfortunately id say they know it all already,y just choose to say no no what we need is more new build houses... Was only commenting the other day going for a drive through Douglas and Passage tis mad how many houses are there but not in use..

I suppose you could call into the two council offices and ask but they are slow.. Ill ask a few friends and see if there is any way or knowing this without the council

Advertisement