Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Communion gift for god daughter

Options
  • 06-04-2016 11:00am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My god daughter will be making her First Communion in a few weeks time. I've missed the boat on buying her something to use/wear on the day as she has a big family on both sides and nannies, aunties and uncles have all bought/offered to buy her medal, prayerbook, rosary beads, watch, earrings, everything. So I'm looking for some ideas of something I can give her that is a nice keepsake (instead of or as well as cash in a card) but not necessarily to be worn on the day. I was thinking of a necklace maybe but am open to other ideas :)

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

If you don't come up with a nice keepsake I think a day out together could be a winner, making memories together is always good. She might treasure a photo from the day framed for her room then as something you could give her on the day? It could be something she'll keep forever.

I have a godson making his communion that I'm hoping to do something similar for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Broken Hearted Road

What is your budget for a gift?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Broken Hearted Road

I sent a PM to you with an idea for a gift.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 charlsebrown

Hey first of all decide that which kind of gift you would like to give him and what is your budget then i will tell you some good ideas about gift.

Advertisement