Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Montessori / Pre-Schools - Trim

Options
  • 06-04-2016 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭

Going to start making a few calls today around Trim for our eldest who's 3. We've used a childminder until now. Might go as far as Kiltale.

Any particular recommendations? Or perhaps more importantly any discouragements feel free to PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Little folks academy in Knightsbrook. They are excellent there.
    Couldn't praise then enough, excellent facilities and loads of parking

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Our little one was in the Belfry - it was a full time creche at the time, not sure about now. She loved it there, the staff were excellent with the kids. She had no problems at all settling into school which says a lot about the pre-schooling I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Thanks for the posts. I'm working off a list which I think was compiled in 2013 so some numbers haven't yielded a response

http://www.tusla.ie/uploads/content/Pre_Schools_Meath.pdf

I didn't see the Belfry listed so I'll add them to my list now to check out. Cheers.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Thanks for the posts. I'm working off a list which I think was compiled in 2013 so some numbers haven't yielded a response

http://www.tusla.ie/uploads/content/Pre_Schools_Meath.pdf

I didn't see the Belfry listed so I'll add them to my list now to check out. Cheers.

Just checked that list, it is now listed as "Trim Montessori Centre" - that's definitely the one as I recognise the contact listed.

PauloMN wrote: »
    Just checked that list, it is now listed as "Trim Montessori Centre" - that's definitely the one as I recognise the contact listed.

Ah very good thanks. We looked at a house in that estate a couple of years ago when we first started looking in Trim and I know exactly where that creche is.

• Advertisement

Went to an open day for Theresa's and visited one or two others. I left a two voicemails for the Belfry but didn't hear back.

We've registered him in the Little Folks Academy. It's on the right side of town for us and it seems like a well run spot.

Might still check out the Belfry and one other place but we feel a little weight off the shoulders at least. The lady that ruins the Red Door Montessori was booked up and had a waiting list which got us a little panicked at the start of our search.

Advertisement