Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No response from email

Options
  • 06-04-2016 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi

I have sent an email 5 days ago to ccu email address . I have yet to get a response I have sent another email today. How long does it take to get a response?

I have a feeling my mails are being ignored as the bank is aware I am currently seeking a DRN. Could someone from the bank PM me and I will provide reference number?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

PooBal wrote: »
    Hi

I have sent an email 5 days ago to ccu email address .  I have yet to get a response I have sent another email today. How long does it take to get a response?

I have a feeling my mails are being ignored as the bank is aware I am currently seeking a DRN. Could someone from the bank PM me and I will provide reference number?
    Hi Poobal, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We're sorry to hear you have not yet received a reply to your email. Can we ask the full email address you sent your query to?

If you have a general query we may be able to help you here?

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 24 PooBal

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for your prompt reply the email address is ccu-dot-gcq-at-boi-dot com.

Since I am a new user I am not allowed to post links so I have spelt it out.

quote="Bank of Ireland: Sharon;99302375"]Hi Poobal, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We're sorry to hear you have not yet received a reply to your email. Can we ask the full email address you sent your query to?

If you have a general query we may be able to help you here?

Thanks,

Sharon[/quote]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi Poobal, 

Thanks for getting back to us. 

We're aware that this department has received a high volume of queries recently and is working to respond to customers as soon as possible. 

If you wish, you can contact them directly on 01 6790349 and a rep will be happy to discuss this further with you.

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement