Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landline issue

Options
  • 06-04-2016 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi there

When I go to dial out it does an engaged tone before I get to finish the number. Broadband is fine. It's like I've been cut off, but I only paid €60 off it yesterday and the due date for the bill says the 29th.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi there

When I go to dial out it does an engaged tone before I get to finish the number. Broadband is fine. It's like I've been cut off, but I only paid €60 off it yesterday and the due date for the bill says the 29th.

Thanks
    Hi ChillyAngel,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If your bill is up to date I would recommend contacting the faults team, you can contact them on 1901, option 2.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ChillyAngel

Hi Pamela. Thanks, but I can't dial out.

Hi Pamela. Thanks, but I can't dial out.
    I'm sorry to hear this  ChillyAngel

You can also speak to our technical support team via web chat here https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/

-Pamela 

I tried that and got a message saying they were extremely busy and to check back later. Is there no way you can look at the account itself?

I tried that and got a message saying they were extremely busy and to check back later. Is there no way you can look at the account itself?
    I can take a look into the account and check if there are any billing issues ChillyAngel however if there is a fault affected your service I would be unable to log it from here.

-Pamela 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You can still dial 1901 when in the red so its definitely a fault, call from your mobile phone and speak to faults. 

Thanks Pamela. I will drop you a PM

Thanks Pamela. I will drop you a PM
    Thanks ChillyAngel,
    I'll be back to you soon.

-Pamela 

ED E wrote: »
    You can still dial 1901 when in the red so its definitely a fault, call from your mobile phone and speak to faults. 
    Thanks ED E,

-Pamela 

Pamela. Just wondering if you passed my issue to the supervisor as requested 4 days ago?

• Advertisement

Pamela. Just wondering if you passed my issue to the supervisor as requested 4 days ago?
    I'm afraid I am unable to arrange call backs from here ChillyAngel.
    I have responded to your PM.

-Pamela 

That's okay I didn't require a call back. I've replied to your PM.

That's okay I didn't require a call back. I've replied to your PM.
    No problem ChillyAngel,
    I'm going through my PM's now and will be back to you shortly.

-Pamela 

Advertisement