Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work in Dinos opinion.

Options
  • 06-04-2016 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hello somebody work in Dinos? what is your opinion about this Fast Food Restaurant? they offer permanent contract or just you working and can be out from work anytime?

Because i need the work where i will be have clear situation and give me pernament contract is Dinos do that?
    Please answer all people which work before or work now in Dinos thank you?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Where is Dinos???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I think it's a chip shop in Cork.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

cee_jay wrote: »
    I think it's a chip shop in Cork.

Thanks! will wait for confirmation and move :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

It's a fast food / chipper chain in Cork.

Mod: Moved from work and jobs, new charter applies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Which Dinos? There's at least 4 of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I know someone who works in them. From what I can see they are a terrible employer, but she is happy to work for them for years so in conclusion, I dont know.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

I know the crowd that run the one in Kinsale.

All the kitchen staff share the tips of the restaurant.

I'd say I'm in there twice a year (I SWEAR) and alot of faces still remain.

'hdz

Advertisement