Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying From AliBaba

Options
  • 06-04-2016 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone,
    I plan on buying wholesale printed t-shirts from AliBaba.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience buying through AliBaba, or could recommend a specific supplier.
    Would love to hear from anyone with past experiences with this site, as sending off that much money to China, and not knowing exactly what the product will be like is quite scary!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,571 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Hi everyone,
    I plan on buying wholesale printed t-shirts from AliBaba.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience buying through AliBaba, or could recommend a specific supplier.
    Would love to hear from anyone with past experiences with this site, as sending off that much money to China, and not knowing exactly what the product will be like is quite scary!

I'll caveat my comments by saying I've not purchased from the site..

However, does the Escrow process not protect you from poor quality products as the payment is held by a "third party" until you acknowledge receipt and satisfaction with the goods..

Do some research and DONT just send off the full amount and hope the goods are good, I wouldn't do that with an unknown Irish supplier never mind an unknown supplier from half way round the world.

Advertisement