Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting started .....The very very early stages ??

Options
  • 06-04-2016 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I have a business idea which I would like to explore/develop. It is based on a similar-ish service which is very successful in America ( no copyright/patent issues). Anyway, I'm just wondering if their is a state body that helps at this very early stage.
    Struggling to get the idea further than knocking about my head, so Just want the next couple of steps mapped out for me. Once I have that i'll get stuck in, its just this initial step that I really would like some general guidance with ? Even getting a business plan together.

I looked at Enterprise Ireland, but that seems to be larger scale and possibly when the plan is developed further.

Thanks,
    Alex

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

miller82 wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I have a business idea which I would like to explore/develop. It is based on a similar-ish service which is very successful in America ( no copyright/patent issues). Anyway, I'm just wondering if their is a state body that helps at this very early stage.
    Struggling to get the idea further than knocking about my head, so Just want the next couple of steps mapped out for me. Once I have that i'll get stuck in, its just this initial step that I have really would like some general guidance with ? Even getting a business plan together.

I looked at Enterprise Ireland, but that seems to be larger scale and possibly when the plan is developed further.

Thanks,
    Alex

Your local County enterprise board provides that type of service to smaller entities. Many Accountants would as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Your local County enterprise board provides that type of service to smaller entities. Many Accountants would as well.

I'll get in touch with the county enterprise board people so.

Thanks

Advertisement