Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing Order payment never came out of my account

Options
  • 06-04-2016 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have a standing order set up for my rent to come out of my current account on the second of every month. 

I understand with the second falling on a Saturday this month that the transaction would normally take place on the next working day, Monday the 4th, but on this occasion it still hasn't happened yet and it is Wednesday the 6th. 

Can you explain as to why this transaction hasn't happened as I have never had any problems with this standing order before and I have checked and everything is still set up properly for it to work. 

I need to know if it is going to happen and if not I will send the money on through an individual transaction and set up the standing order again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon Heggsy21, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us and welcome to Boards.ie. 

As we are a social media channel, we would be unable to check account specific queries like this however, you can send a secure email via the Online Service Desk and one of our representatives will be more than happy to look into this for you. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement