Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No service

Options
  • 06-04-2016 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

After my initial issue actually getting eFibre installed (here) i finally got connected on Friday. 

On Monday at around 11 or 12 i've had no service. No DSL sync attempt at all, the line is completely dead. Tech support can tell me nothing apparently until 2 or 3 days have passed. 

An absolute joke of a service with no communication from Eir. I am now paying for services i cannot use (Netflix & TV) and nobody can tell me whats happening!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Pacifico wrote: »
    After my initial issue actually getting eFibre installed (here) i finally got connected on Friday. 

On Monday at around 11 or 12 i've had no service. No DSL sync attempt at all, the line is completely dead. Tech support can tell me nothing apparently until 2 or 3 days have passed. 

An absolute joke of a service with no communication from Eir. I am now paying for services i cannot use (Netflix & TV) and nobody can tell me whats happening!!
    Hi Pacifico,

I'm sorry to hear this. 
    Have you contacted technical support in relation to this?

You can contact them directly on 1890260260, freephone 1901.

- Pamela 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Hi Pacifico,

I'm sorry to hear this. 

- Pamela 
    As stated above and in a PM to you, i have contacted support. 

Hi Pacifico,

I'm sorry to hear this. 

- Pamela 
    As stated above and in a PM to you, i have contacted support. 
    No problem Pacifico,

The standard fault lead time is 3 working days.

-Pamela 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

What happens when its still not fixed later today? (3rd working day)

What happens when its still not fixed later today? (3rd working day)
    Depending on the level of work required some faults can take longer to repair unfortunately. I'd recommend checking with the faults team if the fault exceeds 3 working days Pacifico. - Pamela 

• Advertisement
Advertisement