Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i create a Verified By Visa password?

Options
  • 06-04-2016 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am trying to order something online but it say i need a Verified By Visa Password but i dont hvae one, it says [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"To register for this free service please complete the boxes below and click on 'Activate Now'. You will then proceed to create your unique [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Verified by Visa [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Password which will help safeguard this and future online purchases."[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]But there are no boxes or "Activate Now" button.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am trying to order something online but it say i need a Verified By Visa Password but i dont hvae one, it says [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"To register for this free service please complete the boxes below and click on 'Activate Now'. You will then proceed to create your unique [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Verified by Visa [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Password which will help safeguard this and future online purchases."[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]But there are no boxes or "Activate Now" button.[/font]
    Hi, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Sorry to hear this. Verified by Visa is an extra security measure by Visa to keep your Visa Debit card secure when making online purchases. Can you please try creating your password again and if you are unable to view the Activate Now button or boxes please try this in a different browser or check your viewing settings on your browser? If you are still having difficulty viewing the Verified by Visa screen, please check with the online retailer directly for assistance with this. 

Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement