Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awful customer service lets the company down

Options
  • 06-04-2016 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

On January 18th 2016 we signed up with Gavin for Eir Go bundle package of €30pm (only €25pm if done online which Gavin agreed to do) – we received an email welcoming us to Eir & outlining this package @ 19:39 on January 18th 2016

However on receiving our first bill we were shocked to be charged €75.82 stating we were on a bundle rate of €52pm. We contacted Eir immediately on February 12th 2016 & were advised by Chris that in order to progress our query the company would have to listen to all our voice recordings – apparently this procedure could take up to 20 working days. It is now 35 days later & in spite of several more phonecalls to Eir we still have not got a response from Eir.

A second bill for €66.06 has since been sent to us & we are most unhappy at having to pay these bills for a package we definitely did not sign up for. We are now demanding an immediate refund & a resolution of our case.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

gccccc wrote: »
    On January 18th 2016 we signed up with Gavin for Eir Go bundle package of €30pm (only €25pm if done online which Gavin agreed to do) – we received an email welcoming us to Eir & outlining this package @ 19:39 on January 18th 2016

However on receiving our first bill we were shocked to be charged €75.82 stating we were on a bundle rate of €52pm. We contacted Eir immediately on February 12th 2016 & were advised by Chris that in order to progress our query the company would have to listen to all our voice recordings – apparently this procedure could take up to 20 working days. It is now 35 days later & in spite of several more phonecalls to Eir we still have not got a response from Eir.

A second bill for €66.06 has since been sent to us & we are most unhappy at having to pay these bills for a package we definitely did not sign up for. We are now demanding an immediate refund & a resolution of our case.
    Hi gccccc,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm so sorry to hear of this experience. This must be quite frustration and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Can you PM me your account details and I will take a look into this.

-Pamela 

Advertisement