Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurling Helmets Needed Please

Options
  • 07-04-2016 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am looking for 2 hurling helmets, for 2 kids ages 10 and 12, they have outgrown their old helmets.

Pricing around, the cheapest I can find are O'Neills ones and they are 65 euros each, from Lifestyle sports.

I don't remember them being that expensive when I bought the old ones about 2 years ago, maybe I am wrong.

Anyhow, does anyone know where I could find any cheaper. I tried Elverys, Amazon, Lifestyle sports and the GAA store.

Any help would be very grtefully appreciated, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭heraldo

May not have your kids sizes but worth checking out the special buys in Aldi today. Helmets for €39.99.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Got one for my son on adverts for 25.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

heraldo wrote: »
    May not have your kids sizes but worth checking out the special buys in Aldi today. Helmets for €39.99.

Great, thanks a lot for that, I will have a look the today then.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Got one for my son on adverts for 25.

I had a look there as well, but there doesn't appear to be anything around those prices anywhere near me, but thanks for the idea anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

• Advertisement
Advertisement