Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Core online filing of A1 - Constitution

Options
  • 07-04-2016 9:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭

I'm going to go IT contracting, and am starting a LTD (new single director type) company to facilitate this. I'm filling in my A1 on CORE to speed up the process, and have reached the constitution section, where it wants me to paste in my special regulations. Unfortunately, the limit in this box is 1000 characters, and my constitution is far greater than this. Does anyone have any advise how to proceed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Best bet is to get onto Core support directly. Are you on the Fé Phrainn Scheme?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Nope, not on it. If this happens anyone else, the solution is to submit the constitution when you submit the signature page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

How can you submit an A1 through CORE if you aren't on that scheme?

Advertisement